The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Minnesota Twins and the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Twins vs Royals Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (59-55) vs. Kansas City Royals (48-69)
- Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-198) | KC: (+166)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+102) | KC: +1.5 (-122)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Twins vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Sonny Gray (6-3), and Zack Greinke (4-7) taking the ball for the Kansas City Royals.
Twins vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (66.4%)
Twins vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Twins-Royals, Minnesota is the favorite at -198, and Kansas City is +166 playing on the road.
Twins vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The Royals are -122 to cover, and the Twins are +102.
Twins vs Royals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Twins-Royals on August 16, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Twins vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Twins have been victorious in 38, or 62.3%, of the 61 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Minnesota has a mark of 10-2 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -196 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have hit the over in 51 of their 104 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have won 32 of the 83 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (38.6%).
- Kansas City is 5-21 (winning only 19.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +164 or longer.
- Kansas City has combined with opponents to go over the total 52 times this season for a 52-49-5 record against the over/under.