Twins vs Royals Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Twins vs Royals Game Info
Minnesota Twins (3-1, 1-0 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (2-2, 2-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 1:15 p.m. EST
Location: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, Missouri
Twins vs Royals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-152) | KC: (+132)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+102) | KC: +1.5 (-120)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 77% | KC: 23%
Starting Pitcher: MIN: Kyle Gibson | KC: Homer Bailey
Twins vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) so far this season and did not cover in the first game of this series with Kansas City.
- Kansas City is 3-1 ATS this season and has covered the spread in both of its wins.
- Kansas City was 8-2 straight up against Minnesota at Kauffman Stadium in 2018.
- The total has gone over in three of Kansas City's four games this season.
Twins vs Royals Prop Bet
All Twins-Royals betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Twins) Total Runs: Over 4.5 (-118) – The Twins are averaging 4.25 runs per game through their four matchups on the season, but they've scored five and nine runs in their last two games, respectively. Wednesday marks Homer Bailey's first start for the Royals after being signed to a minor-league deal this offseason, and he has close-to-zero experience against this Twins' lineup.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.