Cover Photo: Getty Images
Twins vs Rays Game Info
Minnesota Twins (37-17, 18-8 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (34-19, 16-11 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Twins vs Rays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+126) | TB: (-144)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-168) | TB: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 8 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 53% | TB: 47%
Starting Pitcher: MIN: Martin Perez (7-1, 2.95 ERA) | TB: Charlie Morton (5-0, 2.54 ERA)
Twins vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in four straight games for Minnesota.
- Tampa Bay is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tampa Bay's last seven games.
Twins vs Rays Prop Bet
All Twins-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Eddie Rosario (+400) – Rosario is the Twins' home run leader with 17 jacks on the season, with 14 of those coming against right-handed pitching. He has four home runs in the last six games and has been a significantly better hitter on the road, batting .327 with nine round-trippers away from Target Field this year. In his only game against Rays' starter Charlie Morton, Rosario went 1-for-3 with a triple.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.