Twins vs Brewers Game Info
Minnesota Twins (11-7, 4-6 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7-8, 2-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Twins vs Brewers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-130) | MIL: (+114)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+118) | MIL: +1.5 (-138)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIN: (78%) | MIL: (22%)
World Series Odds: MIN: (+1200) | MIL: (+3800)
Twins vs Brewers Probable Pitchers
Twins: Kenta Maeda (2-0, 2.65 ERA)
Brewers: Eric Lauer (0-1, 0.53 ERA)
Twins vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Minnesota's last 15 games.
- Minnesota is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 2-5 straight up in its last seven home games.
Twins vs Brewers Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Minnesota is surrendering 3.50 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 23 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 4.20 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!