Tulsa vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (8-4, 5-2 American) vs. No. 8 Houston Cougars (11-1, 6-1 American)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
Tulsa vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TLSA: (+660) | HOU: (-1000)
Spread: TLSA: +11.5 (-102) | HOU: -11.5 (-118)
Total: 125.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TLSA: (46%) | HOU: (54%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TLSA: (N/A) | HOU: (+2000)
Tulsa vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tulsa vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tulsa defeated Houston, 65-64, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 29, 2020.
- Tulsa is 29-28 in its 57 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Houston.
- Houston is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Tulsa.
- Tulsa is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Tulsa's last seven games.
- Houston is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last seven games.
- Tulsa defeated Memphis, 58-57, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
- Then-No. 11 Houston defeated UCF, 75-58, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.