Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Tulsa Golden Hurricane and No. 6 Cincinnati Bearcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tulsa vs Cincinnati Point Spread
The Bearcats are 23.5-point home favorites against the Golden Hurricane. Cincinnati is -108 to cover the spread, while Tulsa is -112 to cover as the 23.5-point underdog.
Tulsa vs Cincinnati Over/Under
The over/under for the Tulsa vs Cincinnati Week 10 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Tulsa vs Cincinnati Moneyline
The Golden Hurricane vs Bearcats moneyline has Cincinnati as a -3000 favorite, while Tulsa is the +1120 underdog on the road.
Tulsa vs Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Tulsa is 17-16-2 straight up in 35 all-time head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati defeated Tulsa, 27-24, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Tulsa is 12-1 against the spread (ATS( in its last 13 away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tulsa's last seven games.
- Cincinnati is 20-0 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cincinnati's last seven games against an AAC opponent.
Tulsa vs Cincinnati Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cincinnati wins (97.9%)
Tulsa vs Cincinnati Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TULSA: (+1120) | CINCY: (-3000)
Spread: TULSA: +23.5 (-112) | CINCY: -23.5 (-108)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.