Tulsa vs Oklahoma Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
Tulsa vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TULSA: (+420) | OKST: (-600)
Spread: TULSA: +13.5 (-110) | OKST: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TULSA: (N/A) | OKST: (N/A)
Tulsa vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulsa: (14.8%) | Oklahoma State: (85.2%)
Tulsa vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 43-28-5 straight up in 76 head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Oklahoma State defeated Tulsa, 16-7, in their most recent meeting on Sept. 19, 2020.
- Tulsa is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Oklahoma State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tulsa's last six games.
- Oklahoma State is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Oklahoma State's last 16 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.