Tulane vs Auburn Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Tulane Green Wave (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Auburn Tigers (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Tulane vs Auburn Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (+630) | AUB: (-925)
Spread: TUL: +17 (-115) | AUB: -17 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TUL: 42% | AUB: 58%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TUL: (+50000) | AUB: (+6000)
Tulane vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Tulane, 38-13, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 21, 2006.
- Tulane is 17-14-6 in its 37 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- The total has hit the under in Tulane's last six matchups against Southeast Conference opponents.
- The total has hit the over in five of Auburn's last seven matchups against American Athletic Conference opponents.
- Tulane is 6-1 straight up in its last seven matchups.
- Auburn is 17-2 straight up in its last 19 home matchups.
- Tulane defeated FIU, 42-14, at home in New Orleans in Week 1.
- Auburn defeated Oregon, 24-21, at home in Auburn in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.