Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By David Hayes
Blazers vs Mavs Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (33-39, 12-24 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (43-30, 20-17 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Blazers vs Mavs Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (-148) | DAL: (+126)
Spread: POR: -3 (-110) | DAL: +3 (-110)
Total: 240 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: 76% | DAL: 24%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: POR: (+7000) | DAL: (+4900)
Blazers vs Mavs Betting Trends
- Portland is 5-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Portland's last six games.
- Dallas is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last six games.
Blazers vs Mavs Stats
- Portland is averaging 114.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 115.7 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Dallas is averaging 117.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 111.5 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.