Towson vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
Towson Tigers (6-3, 2-1 Away) vs. No. 21 Ohio State Buckeyes (6-2, 4-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena — Columbus, OH
Towson vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOW: (+920) | OSU: (-1800)
Spread: TOW: +15 (-110) | OSU: -15 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TOW: (N/A) | OSU: (+2500)
Towson vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State Buckeyes win (86.5%)
Towson vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 2-0 straight up in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Towson.
- Ohio State defeated Towson, 74-53, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 15, 2004.
- Towson is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Towson's last 11 games.
- Ohio State is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Ohio State's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.