Toledo vs UMass Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Toledo vs UMass Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Toledo Rockets (2-2, 1-1 Away) vs UMass Minutemen (0-4, 0-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Warren McGuirk Alumni Stadium – Amherst, MA
Toledo vs UMass Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: TOL: (-4000) | MASS: (+1260)
Spread: TOL: -27.5 (-104) | MASS: +27.5 (-118)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOL: (N/A) | MASS: (N/A)
Toledo vs UMass Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Toledo: (98.9%) | UMass: (1.1%)
Toledo vs UMass Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Toledo is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against UMass.
- Toledo defeated UMass, 51-35, in their last meeting on Oct. 24, 2015.
- The total has hit the over in four of Toledo's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of UMass' last five home games.
- Toledo is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- UMass is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.