Toledo vs Kent State Basketball Game Info
Toledo Rockets (8-3, 3-0 MAC) vs. Kent State Golden Flashes (3-2, 0-1 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: M.A.C. Center – Kent, OH
Toledo vs Kent State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOL: (-110) | KENT: (-106)
Spread: TOL: -1.5 (+102) | KENT: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOL: (N/A) | KENT: (N/A)
Toledo vs Kent State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Indiana State: 65.1%
Toledo vs Kent State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kent State defeated Toledo, 83-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 28, 2020.
- Kent State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Toledo.
- Kent State is 6-4 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Toledo.
- Toledo defeated Western Michigan, 70-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Kent State lost to Akron, 66-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 1, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.