Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 10 MAC Tournament
By Duel Staff
The Toledo Rockets are among the college basketball squads playing on Thursday, versus the Central Michigan Chippewas.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Toledo vs Central Michigan Point Spread
Central Michigan is the underdog by 17.5 points against Toledo. Central Michigan is -110 to cover the spread, and Toledo is -110.
Toledo vs Central Michigan Over/Under
An over/under of 146 has been set for Toledo-Central Michigan on March 10, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Toledo vs Central Michigan Moneyline
The Toledo vs Central Michigan moneyline has Toledo as a -3500 favorite, while Central Michigan is a +1280 underdog.
Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toledo win (89%)
Toledo vs Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Toledo is 20-8-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- Toledo has seen 13 of its 31 games go over the point total.
- Central Michigan has 14 wins in 29 games against the spread this season.
- There have been 13 Central Michigan games (out of 29) that went over the total this year.
Toledo vs Central Michigan Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Toledo: (-3500) | Central Michigan: (+1280)
- Spread: Toledo: -17.5 (-110) | Central Michigan: +17.5 (-110)
- Total: 146 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)