Titans vs Falcons Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 4
By Dan Israeli
Titans vs Falcons Game Info
Tennessee Titans (1-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (1-2, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Titans vs Falcons Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+186) | ATL: (-215)
Spread: TEN: +4 (-110) | ATL: -4 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEN: 38% | ATL: 62%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: TEN: (+6500) | ATL: (+5000)
Titans vs Falcons Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tennessee's last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last six games against Tennessee.
Titans vs Falcons Stats
- Tennessee is averaging 22.3 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 15 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is allowing 17.3 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is averaging 20.0 PPG this season (tied for No. 21 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is allowing 25.0 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Tennessee lost to the Jacksonville Jaguars, 20-7, on the road in Week 3.
- Atlanta lost to the Indianapolis Colts, 27-24, on the road in Week 3.
Titans vs Falcons Prop Bet
All Titans-Falcons odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Atlanta Falcons by 1-13 Points (+220) – The Falcons have struggled in two road games this year, losing big in Week 1 at Minnesota and falling just short of a comeback last week in Indianapolis. Wedged in between those games was an impressive home win against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Falcons return home for Week 4 and will face a Titans team that, while stout on defense, has really struggled offensively with Marcus Mariota at QB. The Titans also just let Gardner Minshew post a 108.2 passer rating against them in Week 3, which bodes well for Matt Ryan's chances on Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.