Titans vs Buccaneers Preseason Game Info
NFL Preseason — Week 2 Game
Tennessee Titans (1-0) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1)
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Titans vs Buccaneers Odds & Spread
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: TEN: (+135) | TB: (-160)
Spread: TEN: +3 (-110) | TB: -3 (-110)
Total: N/A — Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Titans vs Buccaneers Prediction & Pick
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are favored to defeat the Tennessee Titans, according to the betting odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Titans vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Tennessee's last 17 games.
- Tampa Bay is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
- Tennessee is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Tampa Bay's last 11 games against Tennessee.
- Tennessee defeated Atlanta, 23-3, in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL preseason.
- Tampa Bay lost to Cincinnati, 19-14, in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL preseason.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!