Titans vs Bears Game Info
Tennessee Titans (1-2, 1-0 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (1-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Titans vs Bears Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+125) | CHI: (-150)
Spread: TEN: +3 (-120) | CHI: -3 (+100)
Total: 33 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEN: 50% | CHI: 50%
Titans vs Bears Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games, dating back to the regular season.
- Tennessee is 1-8 ATS in its last nine games played in August.
- Chicago is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games.
- Chicago is 5-2 ATS in its last seven home games, dating back to the regular season.
Titans vs Bears Stats
- Tennessee lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 18-6, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Chicago defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 27-17, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Tennessee averaged 19.4 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Tennessee surrendered 18.9 PPG last season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Chicago averaged 25.6 PPG last season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Chicago surrendered 17.6 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Titans vs Bears Prop Bet
All Titans-Bears odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Chicago Bears by 1-13 Points (+150) – The Chicago Bears are coming off of a 27-17 victory against the Indianapolis Colts. Now playing at home in Soldier Field, the Bears could have an advantage over the struggling Tennessee Titans' offense. Tennessee is 1-8 in its last nine preseason games, and the Titans are averaging just 11.5 points per game (PPG) over their last two contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.