The NBA's Monday slate includes the Minnesota Timberwolves facing the Portland Trail Blazers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (36-29) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (25-38)
- Date: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Target Center -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-1500) | POR: (+870)
- Spread: MIN: -15 (-110) | POR: +15 (-110)
- Total: 232.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 34-29-2 this season.
- There have been 40 Minnesota games (out of 65) that went over the total this season.
- Portland is 25-37-1 against the spread this season.
- Portland has played 63 games this year, and 29 of them have gone over the total.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Timberwolves win (82.7%)
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Trail Blazers are underdogs by 15 points on the road versus the Timberwolves. Portland is -110 to cover the spread, and Minnesota is -110.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
Timberwolves versus Trail Blazers on March 7 has an over/under of 232.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Timberwolves vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Minnesota is the favorite, -1500 on the moneyline, while Portland is a +870 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!