Timberwolves vs Nuggets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Zach Brunner
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Game Info
Minnesota Timberwolves (16-38, 9-17 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (38-18, 21-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Coverage: NBA TV
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+680) | DEN: (-1050)
Spread: MIN: +13 (-110) | DEN: -13 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: 43% | DEN: 57%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIN: (+25000) | DEN: (+2500)
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 1-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last five games,
- Denver is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Denver's last eight games.
Karl-Anthony Towns and D'Angelo Russell Injury Status
- Both Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) and D'Angelo Russell (knee) have been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Nuggets.
- This is a planned rest day for Russell, and he is expected to return for Monday's matchup with the Dallas Mavericks.
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 112.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Minnesota is surrendering 116.1 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 110.3 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 106.8 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Minnesota lost to the Boston Celtics, 127-117, at home in their most recent game on Friday, Feb. 21.
- Denver lost to the Oklahoma City Thunder, 113-101, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 21.
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Prop Bet
All Timberwolves-Nuggets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Malik Beasley - Points: Over 19.5 (-106) — Since Malik Beasley has been traded to the Timberwolves, he has seen a big boost in production. In his four games with Minnesota, he has averaged 23.25 points, scoring at least 23 in three of the four. This game is a revenge spot for Beasley, having been traded from the Nuggets. He should continue to put up points in bunches due to his high volume of shots (averaging 18.5 shot attempts with Minnesota), especially with Karl-Anthony Towns and D'Angelo Russell both set to miss this game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.