Timberwolves vs Lakers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Minnesota Timberwolves (16-19, 5-9 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (18-19, 11-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 2, 2022
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Timberwolves vs Lakers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+270) | LAL: (-335)
Spread: MIN: +8 (-110) | LAL: -8 (-110)
Total: 222.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIN: (+16000) | LAL: (+1300)
Timberwolves vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lakers win (70.5%)
Timberwolves vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Minnesota's last 12 games.
- Los Angeles is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Los Angeles' last five games.
Timberwolves vs Lakers Prop Bets
- LeBron James — 31.5: Over (-102) | Under (-118)
- Russell Westbrook — 20.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Malik Beasley — 18.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- LeBron James — 10.5: Over (+104) | Under (-112)
- Russell Westbrook — 9.5: Over (-120) | Under (+100)
- Carmelo Anthony — 5.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- LeBron James — 7.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Russell Westbrook — 9.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Patrick Beverley — 4.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.