Timberwolves vs Clippers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Minnesota Timberwolves (2-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (2-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center — Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Timberwolves vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+450) | LAC: (-600)
Spread: MIN: +10.5 (-114) | LAC: -10.5 (-105)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (38%) | LAC: (62%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIN: (+16000) | LAC: (+700)
Timberwolves vs Clippers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Timberwolves vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 6-14 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Minnesota's three games this season.
- Los Angeles is 2-1 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in two of Los Angeles' three games this season.
Timberwolves vs Clippers Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 106.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Minnesota is surrendering 113.0 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Los Angeles is averaging 103.3 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NBA).
- Los Angeles is surrendering 113.7 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!