Tigers vs Phillies Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Tigers vs Phillies Game Info
Detroit Tigers (13-14, 7-9 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (16-13, 11-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Tigers vs Phillies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+196) | PHI: (-230)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-116) | PHI: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 17% | PHI: 83%
Starting Pitcher: DET: Daniel Norris (1-0, 3.93 ERA) | PHI: Aaron Nola (2-0, 5.68 ERA)
Tigers vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 7-1 straight up (SU) in its last eight games against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone over in four of Detroit's last six games against Philadelphia.
- Detroit is 5-2 SU in its last seven road games against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone under in seven Philadelphia's last 10 games.
- Philadelphia is 3-2 against the spread in its last five home games.
Tigers vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Tigers-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Detroit Tigers (+172) – The Philadelphia Phillies have surrendered 9.47 hits per game at home this season while only averaging 7.35 hits per game themselves. Philadelphia's starter Aaron Nola is allowing 10.5 hits per nine innings, which is the worst number of his five year career. Finally, Detroit has outhit Philadelphia by an average of one hit per game over the last three matchups between the teams dating back to 2016.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!