Thunder vs Rockets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 5
Thunder vs Rockets Game 5 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 5 (Series Tied 2-2)
No. 5 Oklahoma City Thunder (44-28) vs. No. 4 Houston Rockets (44-28)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Thunder vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+172) | HOU: (-205)
Spread: OKC: +4.5 (-110) | HOU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 227.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKC: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Series Price: OKC: (+220) | HOU: (-280)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: OKC: (+6500) | HOU: (+1500)
Thunder vs Rockets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
.Spread: Thunder +5
Over/Under: Under 227.5
NBA Playoff Bracket
Thunder vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City defeated Houston in Game 4, 117-114.
- The total has hit the over in six of Oklahoma City's last eight games.
- Oklahoma City is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Houston.
- Houston is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Houston is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
Thunder vs Rockets Stats
- Oklahoma City is averaging 110.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 108.7 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 117.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.6 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!