Thunder vs Pelicans Game Info
Oklahoma City Thunder (32-22 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (23-31, 11-16 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, LA
Thunder vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+128) | NOP: (-152)
Spread: OKC: +3 (-110) | NOP: -3 (-110)
Total: 234 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKC: (14%) | NOP: (86%)
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: OKC: (+10000) | NOP: (+21000)
Thunder vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Oklahoma City is 12-0 ATS in its last 12 road games.
- New Orleans is 13-5-1 (W-L-D) in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the over in 15 of New Orleans' last 20 games.
Thunder vs Pelicans Stats
- Oklahoma City is averaging 110.4 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 18 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 107.9 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is averaging 115.7 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.2 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City lost to the San Antonio Spurs, 114-106, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- New Orleans defeated the Portland Trail Blazers, 138-117, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
Thunder vs Pelicans Prop Bet
All Thunder-Pelicans betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Paul - Points: Over 18.5 (-112) — In his final game before the 2020 NBA All-Star Break, look for Chris Paul to try and will his team to a win, after the Thunder dropped the past two. Paul has gone for more than 18.5 points in three straight games, averaging 25.0 PPG over these performances. Over the last five games for the Pelicans, they have allowed opposing starting point guards to average 19.4 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.