Thunder vs Lakers Game Info
Oklahoma City Thunder (5-8, 0-5 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (11-2, 7-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Thunder vs Lakers Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+490) | LAL: (-650)
Spread: OKC: +10.5 (+100) | LAL: -10.5 (-120)
Total: 210.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKC: 29% | LAL: 71%
Thunder vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma City's last six games.
- Oklahoma City are 0-8 straight up in its last eight games on the road.
- The Lakers are 9-1 straight up in their last 10 games.
- LA Lakers are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games at home.
Thunder vs Lakers Stats
- Oklahoma City is averaging 105.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 105.8 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 110.8 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 100.6 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
Thunder vs Lakers Prop Bet
All Thunder-Lakers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Thunder) Total Points: Under 99.5 (-112) – Through 13 games played this season, the Lakers have been the best defensive team in the NBA. When playing at home, the Lakers have held three of their last four opponents below this mark, surrendering an average of 89.5 PPG. The Thunder, meanwhile, are the sixth-worst scoring offense in basketball, and have failed to reach 100 points in two of their last three contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.