Thunder vs Rockets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Thunder vs Rockets Opening Day Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0) vs. Houston Rockets (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Thunder vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (-116) | HOU: (-102)
Spread: OKC: -1 (-110) | HOU: +1 (-110)
Total: 216.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKC: (23%) | HOU: (77%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: OKC: (+13000) | HOU: (+7000)
Thunder vs Rockets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Thunder vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City was 48-31 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the under in 41 of Oklahoma City's 79 games last season.
- Houston was 37-47 ATS last season.
- The total hit the under in 50 of Houston's 84 games last season.
Thunder vs Rockets Stats
- Oklahoma City averaged 114.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City surrendered 108.6 PPG last season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
- Houston averaged 109.8 PPG last season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Houston surrendered 113.7 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.