Texas vs Rice Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3
By Dan Israeli
Texas vs Rice Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
No. 12 Texas Longhorns (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Rice Owls (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Texas vs Rice Betting Odds
As of publication, only the spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: TEX: -31.5 (-110) | RICE: +31.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 81% | RICE: 19%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TEX: (+10000) | RICE: N/A
Texas vs Rice Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Rice, 42-28, at home in Austin in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 12, 2015.
- Texas is 72-21-1 in its 94 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Rice.
- Texas is 19-0 in its 19 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Conference USA opponents.
- Rice is 2-18 in its last 20 head-to-head matchups against Big 12 Conference opponents.
- Texas lost to LSU, 45-38, at home in Austin in Week 2.
- Rice lost to Wake Forest, 41-21, at home in Houston in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.