Texas vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Texas Longhorns (14-7, 4-4 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (18-3, 7-1 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Feb. 3, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Texas vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+825) I KU: (-1350)
Spread: TEX: +14.5 (-110) I KU: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: 73% I KU: 27%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+18000) I KU: (+1000)
Texas vs Kansas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Texas, 66-57, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on January 18, 2020.
- Kansas is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Kansas is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Texas is 6-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games.
- Kansas is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games.
- Texas defeated Iowa State, 72-68, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Then-No. 3 Kansas defeated Texas Tech, 78-75, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.