Texas Tech vs Kansas State Game Info
College Football Week 5
Texas Tech Red Raiders (1-1, 0-1 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (1-1, 1-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
Texas Tech vs Kansas State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+114) | KSU: (-140)
Spread: TTU: +2.5 (-108) | KSU: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (31%) | KSU: (69%)
Odds to Win Big XII: TTU: (+11000) | KSU: (+10000)
Texas Tech vs Kansas State Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas Tech (28.0%) | Kansas State: (72.0%)
Texas Tech vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kansas State defeated Texas Tech, 30-27, at home in their most recent matchup on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Kansas State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas Tech.
- Kansas State is 11-9 against Texas Tech in 20 all-time head-to-head matchups.
- Texas Tech lost to then-No. 8 Texas, 63-56 (OT), at home in its most recent matchup in Week 4.
- Kansas State defeated then-No. 3 Oklahoma, 38-35,on the road in its most recent matchup in Week 4.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!