Texas Tech vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Texas Tech Red Raiders (13-7, 4-3 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (17-3, 6-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse— Lawrence, KS
Texas Tech vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+330) | KU: (-440)
Spread: TTU: +8.5 (-105) | KU: -8.5 (-115)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: 44% | KU: 56%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+6000) | KU: (+1000)
Texas Tech vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 12.4%
Texas Tech vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Kansas, 91-62, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 23, 2019.
- Kansas is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas Tech.
- Kansas is 35-6 in the 41 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Kansas is 4-1 ATS in the last five games.
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma State, 65-50, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Jan. 27.
- Texas Tech defeated West Virginia, 89-81, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.