TTU vs ISU Week 6 Game Info
College Football Week 6
Texas Tech Red Raiders (1-2, 0-2 Big 12) vs. No. 24 Iowa State Cyclones (2-1, 2-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: MidAmerican Energy Field – Ames, IA
TTU vs ISU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+350) | ISU: (-480)
Spread: TTU: +12.5 (-110) | ISU: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (67%) | ISU: (33%)
Odds to Win Big 12: TTU: (N/A) | ISU: (+300)
TTU vs ISU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas Tech: (24.4%) | Iowa State: (75.6%)
TTU vs ISU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa State defeated Texas Tech, 34-24, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Texas Tech is 11-7 in the 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Iowa State has won the last four head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Texas Tech is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Iowa State is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Iowa State's last six games when playing at home against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech lost to Kansas State, 31-21, on the road in Week 5.
- Then-No. 24 Iowa State defeated Oklahoma, 37-30, at home in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.