Texas Tech vs Baylor Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Texas Tech vs Baylor Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-5, 3-5 Big 12) vs. No. 11 Baylor Bears 9-2, 6-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
Texas Tech vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+490) | BAY: (-750)
Spread: TTU: +14.5 (-114) | BAY: -14.5 (-106)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Texas Tech vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor wins (94.9%)
Texas Tech vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 39-37-1 in 77 all-time head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Texas Tech defeated Baylor, 24-23, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Texas Tech's last 10 games against Baylor.
- The total has hit the over in five of Baylor's last six games as the favorite.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Baylor.
- Baylor is 5-1 ATS in its last six games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.