Texas vs TCU Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Texas Longhorns and TCU Horned Frogs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas vs TCU Point Spread
The Longhorns are 5.5-point road favorites against the Horned Frogs. Texas is -110 to cover the spread, while TCU is -110 to cover as the 5.5-point underdog.
Texas vs TCU Over/Under
The over/under for the Texas vs TCU Week 5 college football matchup is set at 65.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Texas vs TCU Moneyline
The Longhorns vs Horned Frogs moneyline has Texas as a -220 favorite, while TCU is the +176 underdog at home.
Texas vs TCU Betting Trends
- Texas is 59-27-1 in 87 all-time head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- TCU defeated Texas, 33-31, in their last meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in each of Texas' last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of TCU's last 13 games as the underdog.
- Texas is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- TCU is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Texas.
Texas vs TCU Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-220) | TCU: (+176)
Spread: TEX: -5.5 (-110) | TCU: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (N/A) | TCU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.