Texas A&M vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Texas A&M Aggies (15-9, 4-7 SEC) vs. No. 1 Auburn Tigers (22-2, 10-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena — Auburn, AL
Texas A&M vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TA&M: (+550) | AUB: (-820)
Spread: TA&M: +12 (-114) | AUB: -12 (-106)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TA&M: (+40000) | AUB: (+1000)
Texas A&M vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Auburn Tigers win (81.2%)
Texas A&M vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 12-5 in 17 all-time head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- Texas A&M defeated Auburn, 68-66, in their last meeting on Jan. 2, 2021.
- The total has hit the over in each of Texas A&M's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Auburn's last 11 games.
- Texas A&M is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- Auburn is 0-6 ATS in its last six home games against Texas A&M.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.