Tennessee vs Alabama Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Tennessee Volunteers (4-3, 2-2 SEC) vs. No. 4 Alabama Crimson Tide (6-1, 3-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium – Tuscaloosa, AL
Tennessee vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (+1300) | ALA: (-4500)
Spread: TENN: +26.5 (-105) | ALA: -26.5 (-115)
Total: 67.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (N/A) | ALA: (N/A)
Tennessee vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tennessee: (5.2%) | Alabama: (94.8%)
Tennessee vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 58-37-7 in 102 all-time head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Alabama defeated Tennessee, 48-17, in their last meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Tennessee is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Alabama is 9-3 ATS in its last 12 games against SEC opponents.
- The total ha shit the over in four of Tennessee's last six games.
- Alabama is 14-0 straight up in its last 14 games against Tennessee.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.