Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Tennessee Volunteers and Kentucky Wildcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tennessee vs Kentucky Point Spread
The Wildcats are 0.5-point home favorites against the Volunteers. Kentucky is -110 to cover the spread, while Tennessee is -110 to cover as the 0.5-point underdog.
Tennessee vs Kentucky Over/Under
The over/under for the Tennessee vs Kentucky Week 10 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Tennessee vs Kentucky Moneyline
The Volunteers vs Wildcats moneyline has both Tennessee and Kentucky listed at -110 odds to win.
Tennessee vs Kentucky Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 76-20-8 in 104 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Kentucky defeated Tennessee, 34-7, in their last meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Tennessee is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Kentucky.
- Kentucky is 7-0 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tennessee's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kentucky's last five home games this season.
Tennessee vs Kentucky Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kentucky wins (51.8%)
Tennessee vs Kentucky Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-110) | UK: (-110)
Spread: TENN: +0.5 (-110) | UK: -0.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.