Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Temple Owls and East Carolina Pirates.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Temple vs East Carolina Point Spread
The Pirates are 15.5-point home favorites against the Owls. East Carolina is -110 to cover the spread, while Temple is -110 to cover as the 15.5-point underdog.
Temple vs East Carolina Over/Under
The over/under for the Temple vs East Carolina Week 10 college football matchup is set at 53.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Temple vs East Carolina Moneyline
The Owls vs Pirates moneyline has East Carolina as a -800 favorite, while Temple is the +520 underdog on the road.
Temple vs East Carolina Betting Trends
- Temple is 10-8 in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against East Carolina.
- East Carolina defeated Temple, 28-3, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Temple is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against East Carolina.
- East Carolina is 6-0 ATS in its last six games against AAC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in six of Temple's last seven games against East Carolina.
- The total has hit the under in five of East Carolina's last seven games as the favorite.
Temple vs East Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: East Carolina wins (95.5%)
Temple vs East Carolina Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEM: (+520) | ECU: (-800)
Spread: TEM: +15.5 (-110) | ECU: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.