Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Virginia Cavaliers and Miami Hurricanes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Temple vs Cincinnati Point Spread
The Bearcats are 29.5-point home favorites against the Owls. Cincinnati is -112 to cover the spread, while Temple is -108 to cover as the 20.5-point underdog.
Temple vs Cincinnati Over/Under
The over/under for the Temple vs Cincinnati Week 6 college football matchup is set at 53.5, with -114 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Temple vs Cincinnati Moneyline
The Owls vs Bearcats moneyline has Cincinnati as a -8000 favorite, while Temple is the +1800 underdog on the road.
Temple vs Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Temple is 13-8-1 straight up in 22 all-time head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati defeated Temple, 15-13, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Temple is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Cincinnati.
- Temple is 1-7 straight up in its last eight away games.
- Cincinnati is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last six games against Temple.
Temple vs Cincinnati Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEM: (+1800) | CIN: (-8000)
Spread: TEM: +29.5 (-108) | CIN: -29.5 (-112)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEM: (N/A) | CIN: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.