TCU vs Oklahoma State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10
TCU vs Oklahoma State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
TCU Horned Frogs (4-3, 2-2 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (5-3, 2-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 3:30p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
TCU vs Oklahoma State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+115) | OKST: (-135)
Spread: TCU: +2.5 (-105) | OKST: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TCU: 52% | OKST: 48%
TCU vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated Oklahoma State, 31-24, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 24, 2018.
- TCU is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with TCU at home.
- TCU defeated then-No. 15 Texas, 37-27, at home in Week 9.
- Oklahoma State defeated then-No. 23 Iowa State, 34-27, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.