Week 15 was a rough one for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Arizona Cardinals, who both lost as double-digit favorites. The New England Patriots also lost to snap their seven game winning streak. Those results caused a shakeup among the favorites in the Super Bowl odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Three teams are now tied as co-favorites to win Super Bowl LVI. The Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are all +500. The Patriots (+1100) and Cardinals (+1300) odds dropped, while the Buffalo Bills moved back up to +1100 just ahead of the Dallas Cowboys (+1200).
The Indianapolis Colts (+2100) have moved up again after beating the Patriots for their fourth win in their last five games. The Tennessee Titans (+2600) odds dropped after losing to the Pittsburgh Steelers, but the Titans still lead the AFC South by one game over the Colts.
The Los Angeles Rams (+1100) are still a major Super Bowl contender with their Week 15 game postponed and scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 21 against the Seattle Seahawks. A win by the Rams moves them into a first place tie with the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC West and a potential home game to start the NFL playoffs.
The Bills and Patriots have a rematch and AFC East first place showdown to headline the NFL's biggest Week 16 games.
Here are the current odds for the remaining teams to win the 2022 Super Bowl, courtesy of FanDuel Sportsbook.
2022 Super Bowl LVI Odds
1. Kansas City Chiefs (+500)
2. Green Bay Packers (+500)
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+500)
4. Los Angeles Rams (+1100)
5. Buffalo Bills (+1100)
6. New England Patriots (+1100)
7. Dallas Cowboys (+1200)
8. Arizona Cardinals (+1300)
9. Indianapolis Colts (+2100)
10. Tennessee Titans (+2600)
11. San Francisco 49ers (+2800)
12. Baltimore Ravens (+3200)
13. Los Angeles Chargers (+3400)
14. Cincinnati Bengals (+3400)
15. Cleveland Browns (+3800)
16. Philadelphia Eagles (+10000)
17. Minnesota Vikings (+10000)
18. Pittsburgh Steelers (+13000)
19. New Orleans Saints (+13000)
20. Las Vegas Raiders (+21000)
21. Washington Football Team (+22000)
22. Miami Dolphins (+22000)
23. Denver Broncos (+22000)
24. Seattle Seahawks (+34000)
25. Chicago Bears (+100000)
26. Atlanta Falcons (+100000)
27. New York Giants (+100000)
28. Carolina Panthers (+100000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!