Suns vs Pelicans Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Phoenix Suns (11-8, 7-4 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (7-12, 4-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, LA
Suns vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (-162) | NOP: (+136)
Spread: PHO: -3.5 (-110) | NOP: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 223 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHO: (74%) | NOP: (26%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHO: (+4200) | NOP: (+12000)
Suns vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Phoenix's last 12 games.
- Phoenix is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- New Orleans is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of New Orleans' last eight games.
- Phoenix defeated Dallas, 109-108,in its most recent game on Feb. 1, 2021.
- New Orleans lost to Sacramento, 118-109, in its most recent game on Feb. 1, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!