On Thursday in the NBA, the Phoenix Suns are up against the New Orleans Pelicans.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this game, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Suns vs Pelicans Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (64-18) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (36-46)
- Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Suns vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-134) | NO: (+114)
- Spread: PHO: -2 (-110) | NO: +2 (-110)
- Total: 214.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Pelicans Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (67.3%)
Suns vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Phoenix is 47-40-0 this year.
- As 2-point favorites or more, the Suns are 34-36 against the spread.
- There have been 44 Phoenix games (out of 82) that hit the over this season.
- New Orleans' record against the spread is 44-43-0.
- The Pelicans' ATS record as 2-point underdogs or more is 27-31.
- There have been 36 New Orleans games (out of 82) that went over the total this season.
Suns vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Suns are at the Pelicans, and favored by two points. Phoenix is -110 to cover the spread, with New Orleans being -110.
Suns vs Pelicans Over/Under
A combined point total of 214.5 has been set for Suns-Pelicans on April 28, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Suns vs Pelicans Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Suns-Pelicans, Phoenix is the favorite at -134, and New Orleans is +114 playing at home.