Suns vs Hornets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By michael obermuller
Suns vs Hornets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Phoenix Suns (30-14, 15-6 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (23-21, 13-8 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC
Suns vs Hornets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHX: (-255) | CHA: (+210)
Spread: PHX: -6.5 (-110) | CHA: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHX: (73%) | CHA: (27%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHX: (+3000) | CHA: (+24000)
Suns vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Phoenix's last five games.
- Charlotte is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Charlotte's last five games.
- Phoenix defeated Toronto, 104-100, on the road in its most recent game on Mar. 26, 2021.
- Charlotte defeated Miami, 110-105, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 26, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.