Suns vs Celtics Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Phoenix Suns (27-7, 11-3 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (16-19, 9-7 Home)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Suns vs Celtics Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (-162) | BOS: (+136)
Spread: PHO: -3.5 (-110) | BOS: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 213.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHO: (+800) | BOS: (+6500)
Suns vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (56.3%)
Suns vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 10-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Boston.
- The total has hit the over in six of Phoenix's last eight games.
- Boston is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against a Western Conference opponent.
- The total has hit the under in five of Boston's last six games against Phoenix.
Suns vs Celtics Prop Bets
- Jaylen Brown — 26.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Devin Booker — 26.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Chris Paul — 15.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Robert Williams — 10.5: Over (-110) | Under (-112)
- Al Horford — 9.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Cameron Johnson — 6.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Chris Paul — 8.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Marcus Smart — 5.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Al Horford — 4.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.