Storm vs Aces Game 3 Info
WNBA Finals — Game 1
No. 2 Seattle Storm (18-4) vs. No. 1 Las Vegas Aces (18-4)
Date: Friday, Oct. 2, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: IMG Academy – Bradenton, FL
Storm vs Aces Spread & Odds
All WNBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-220) | LV: (+176)
Spread: SEA: -5.5 (-104) | LV: +5.5 (-118)
Total: 164.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (84%) | LV: (16%)
Odds to Win WNBA Finals: SEA: (-380) | LV: (+280)
Storm vs Aces Expert Prediction & Pick
All WNBA predictions & expert picks are from ESPN.
Series Winner: Seattle Storm
ESPN's six-expert panel unanimously predicted a Seattle Storm victory over the Las Vegas Aces in the 2020 WNBA finals.
Storm vs Aces Betting Trends
- Seattle is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Seattle's last seven games.
- Las Vegas is 2-2-2- ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Las Vegas' last five games.
Storm vs Aces Stats
- Las Vegas has averaged 88.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
- Las Vegas has allowed 80.1 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
- Seattle has averaged 87.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
- Seattle has allowed 76.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.