Steelers vs Ravens Game Info
Pittsburgh Steelers (8-7, 3-4 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (13-2, 6-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Steelers vs Ravens Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-138) | BAL: (+120)
Spread: PIT: -2.5 (-110) | BAL: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 38.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (63%) | BAL: (37%)
Odds to Win AFC Championship: PIT: (+5000) | BAL: (-110)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: PIT: (+9500) | BAL: (+220)
Steelers vs Ravens Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Pittsburgh's last five road games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Baltimore.
- Baltimore is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- Baltimore is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
Steelers vs Ravens Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 18.6 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 25 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 18.3 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is averaging 33.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 18.1 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh lost to the New York Jets, 16-10, on the road in Week 16.
- Baltimore defeated the Cleveland Browns, 31-15, on the road in Week 16.
Steelers vs Ravens Prop Bet
All Steelers-Ravens odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Baltimore by 1-13 Points (+180) – If this game was taking place any other week, the Ravens would likely have a significant advantage over the Steelers. However, with the news that Baltimore will be resting a ton of key starters, including Lamar Jackson, it's fair to expect a much closer game. With Mason Rudolph out, however, Devlin Hodges will get the start and he's thrown a combined six interceptions in his last two games. Even if they're shorthanded, the Ravens are still the third-best scoring defense in the league, and Baltimore could have the edge over Hodges and Pittsburgh in this one.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.