Stars vs Devils Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 25)
By Larry Rupp
Stars vs Devils Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Dallas Stars (21-16-2, 7-12-1 Away) vs. New Jersey Devils (15-20-5, 10-9-3 Home)
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Prudential Center — Newark, NJ
Stars vs Devils Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-142) | NJ: (+118)
Spread: DAL: -1.5 (+168) | NJ: +1.5 (-215)
Total: 6 – Over: (-104) I Under: (-118)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: DAL: (+4000) | NJ: (+30000)
Stars vs Devils Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dallas Stars win (57.4%)
Stars vs Devils Betting Trends
- Dallas is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against New Jersey.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last seven games.
- New Jersey is 11-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 22 home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of New Jersey's last 10 home games.
Stars vs Devils Prop Bets
- Joe Pavelski — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Roope Hintz — 0.5: Over (+194) | Under (-245)
- Jason Robertson — 0.5: Over (+194) | Under (-245)
- Jason Robertson — 0.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Joe Pavelski — 0.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- John Klingberg — 0.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.