Stanford vs UCF Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game
Stanford vs UCF Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
Stanford Cardinal (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 17 UCF Knights (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Stadium – Orlando, FL
Stanford vs UCF Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+275) | UCF: (-360)
Spread: STAN: +9.5 (-115) | UCF: -9.5 (-105)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STAN: 25% | UCF: 75%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: STAN: (+20000) | UCF: (+25000)
Stanford vs UCF Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Stanford defeated UCF, 31-7, at home in Palo Alto in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 12, 2015.
- Stanford is 1-0 in its only head-to-head matchup against UCF.
- Stanford is 1-0 in its one head-to-head matchup against AAC opponents (UCF).
- UCF is 0-2 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups against Pac-12 opponents.
- Stanford lost to USC, 45-20, on the road in Los Angeles in Week 2.
- UCF defeated Florida Atlantic, 48-14, on the road in Boca Raton in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.