St. John's vs Creighton Basketball Game Info
St. John's Red Storm (6-5, 1-4 Big East) vs. No. 7 Creighton Bluejays (9-2, 5-1 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: CHI Health Center Omaha – Omaha, NE
St. John's vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJU: (+730) | CREI: (-1150)
Spread: SJU: +12.5 (-110) | CREI: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 158.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJU: (N/A) | CREI: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SJU: (+12000) | CREI: (+1700)
St. John's vs Creighton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 12.5%
St. John's vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Creighton defeated St. John's, 94-76, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 17, 2020.
- St. John's is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head games against Creighton.
- Creighton is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head games against St. John's.
- St. John's lost to Xavier, 69-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
- Creighton defeated Seton Hall, 89-53, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.