St. John's vs DePaul Basketball Game Info
St. john's Red Storm (9-7, 3-6 Big East) vs. DePaul Blue Demons (3-5, 1-5 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena – Chicago, IL
St. John's vs DePaul Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJU: (-118) | DEP: (+100)
Spread: SJU: -1.5 (-105) | DEP: +1.5 (-115)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJU: (N/A) | DEP: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SJU: (+20000) | DEP: (+20000)
St. John's vs DePaul Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 52.8%
St. John's vs DePaul Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- St. John's defeated DePaul, 79-66, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 25, 2020.
- St. John's is 3-2 in its last five matchups against DePaul.
- St. John's is 24-16 all-time in 40 head-to-head matchups against DePaul.
- St. John's is 8-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- DePaul is 4-4 ATS this season.
- St. John's defeated Utah Valley, 96-78, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- DePaul defeated Marquette, 68-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.