Spurs vs Trail Blazers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 23
By Duel Staff
NBA action on Wednesday includes the San Antonio Spurs playing the Portland Trail Blazers.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- San Antonio Spurs (28-44) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (27-44)
- Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Moda Center -- Portland, Oregon
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SA: (-370) | POR: (+295)
- Spread: SA: -8.5 (-110) | POR: +8.5 (-110)
- Total: 232.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- San Antonio has 35 wins in 72 games against the spread this season.
- The Spurs have won once ATS (1-2-1) as a 7.5-point favorite or more this year.
- This season, 35 of San Antonio's 72 games have hit the over.
- Portland has 29 wins in 71 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Trail Blazers are 10-11-1.
- Out of 71 Portland games so far this year, 34 have gone over the total.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Spurs win (63.4%)
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Trail Blazers are 8.5-point home underdogs against the Spurs. Portland is -110 to cover the spread, and San Antonio is -110.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
Spurs versus Trail Blazers, on March 23, has an over/under of 232.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
The Spurs vs Trail Blazers moneyline has San Antonio as a -370 favorite, while Portland is a +295 underdog at home.